Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start writing!
Indian Cooking Tips, Kitchen Tips, Cooking Tips and Tricks
- When frying, the oil should be in the correct temperature. If its too hot, the outside will get browned up too quickly before the inside gets cooked. If its not hot enough, the fried food will absorb too much oil before getting cooked.
- To make crispier puris, add a little rava to the wheat flour while kneading.
- To make crispier bajjis add a little corn flour to the gram flour to make bajji batter.
- Use a deep vessel to fry chicken to avoid the splashing of oil and juices all around the place.
- To knead chapattis, add 1/3 cup of warm water for 1 cup of flour approximately. To make softer chapattis, add warm milk or curd while kneading.
- Use heavy bottomed vessel to make upma, kheer etc to prevent burning.
- Toasting nuts, rice, rava and dal before cooking with it increases its flavors considerably.
- Adding few drops of oil to the rice before cooking it will prevent it from becoming sticky.
- Do not wash the mushrooms with water. Clean it with a damp cloth. Add salt to the mushroom only after it has browned.
- Similarly adding salt to the chicken also slows up the browning.
Top 10 General Cooking Tips
- To peel the skin of almonds, tomatoes or peaches, simply soak in boiling water for 5-10 minutes. The skin can be easily removed.
- To remove the corn from its cub, hold it straight with one end on the bottom of a big vessel. Then strip the corn with a knife. This will prevent messing up of the entire place.
- When cutting raw banana, potatoes or eggplant, soak it in water to avoid discoloration. Similarly, to prevent apples, bananas or peaches from browning, add lemon juice.
- Use the excess dal water from boiling dal to make rasam.
- While adding curd to gravies or biryani, break it nicely before adding.
- While boiling milk, a little water can be added to the vessel before adding the milk to avoid the milk from sticking to the bottom.
- Store nuts in the refrigerator to increase their shelf life.
- To separate each string of noodles or any thin pasta, run it under cold water immediately after boiling and draining the water.
- Curd in winter – Set in a ceramic container and place it on the voltage stabilizer of your refrigerator.
- To cut meat easily, freeze it for some time before cutting.
Top 10 Quick Fix Tips (Busy Day Fast Cooking Tips)
- Tomato paste or sauce can be used instead of fresh tomatoes. This saves a lot of chopping time.
- Soak chik peas in boiling water. In this way only 1-2 hours of soaking in needed.
- Make ginger garlic paste in bulk and put it in the fridge.
- Similarly, make green chilly paste and keep in the fridge. This saves a lot of cooking time.
- While chopping vegetables, chop in a bulk, use what is needed and put the remaining in the fridge for later use. Chopping a vegetable at a stretch saves a lot of time.
- Have lots of peeled garlic in an air tight box in the refrigerator.
- Grate a whole coconut at a time and refrigerate it so it can be used easily whenever needed.
- Fry grated coconut in bulk with curry leaves and store it in the fridge. This can be used easily whenever gravies have to be made.
- Whenever you boil potatoes or cauliflower make some extra and put it in the fridge. This can be used to make stuffed parathas, cutlets etc.
- Use the microwave to saute onions, tomatoes and to cook up the vegetables.
Top 5 Healthy Cooking Tips
- Do not wash the vegetables after peeling or chopping. This will wash out all the water soluble vitamins.
- Whenever vegetables or dal is cooked in water, many nutrients are left back in the water. So do not throw it away. Instead use it when making some gravies or soups.
- Potatoes have their nutrients in their skin. So try using potatoes without peeling it.
- Eat fruits like apples along with its skin.
- Tamarind can be substituted with raw mango powder.
Useful Refrigeration tips
- Keep coriander leaves in a air tight plastic box in the refrigerator to keep them fresh for a long time.
- Remove the stem of the chilly while storing them whole. Another method is to make chilly paste and store it for a long time.
- To store fish longer and fresher, clean it, apply turmeric and salt and put it in the freezer.
Image Source:- GOOGLE
The world needs new entrepreneurs. Entrepreneurs create jobs, lift the standard of living, usher new technology into society, and keep competition alive in the marketplace. Starting a business is difficult, and it’s crucial that the next generation has as much ammunition as possible. We are all relying on you to carry on the proud tradition of innovation.
‘Online start-up businesses run by young adults are an increasingly common phenomenon. A commonly overlooked demographic, however, are the real youth — those under 18 years of age. With online businesspeople facing very low barriers to market entry, many tech-savvy kids are getting in on the act and taking advantage of the opportunities that abound. While these entrepreneurs are more the exception than the rule, some of their successes are highly notable — myyearbook.com was initially founded by two high-school students, yet at one stage was the third-most popular social networking site in the United States, behind MySpace and Facebook. Of course, Facebook’s Mark Zuckerberg was still in college when he established one of the most popular social networking sites in the world.’
Sadly, these successes aren’t as common as they could be. While the world has countless enthusiastic young people with ideas and technical skills, there are many challenges facing these youthful entrepreneurs. These range from the natural — Venture Capitalists (VC) disputing their expertise, for example — to artificial (such as the age restrictions placed on credit card services that might otherwise be used to pay for start-up resources). Here are some tips for the technically-minded young entrepreneur — both the aspirant service provider and the ambitious salesman — to help them overcome these challenges and succeed in their ventures.
1. Passion. You will fail. That is part of the game. Your failures are most likely to lead to success if you get involved with something you believe in. Starting a business just for its own sake will leave you directionless, burned out and ultimately, back where you started. Choose an interest that you can be passionate about. Marrying charity to traditional business models may be a great way to combine the things you – and potential consumers – care most about.
2. Define your market. You’ve heard this before. It’s one of the most common mistakes that entrepreneurs make. Go with something that makes sense for your scope. If you’re a small startup and still a student, staying local or targeting fellow students might be the best direction. The Internet gives us almost infinite reach, but it’s vital to narrow your market down to what is realistic, and stick with those who have a reason to be interested.
3. Price point. Risk taking is important in any new business venture, provided that it is sensible. Consider providing your product or service at the most basic level possible (also called minimum viable product). A small investment up front can hook new customers/donations before risking more money. Your target defines the ideal price. Survey your defined market and adjust accordingly. You can always reevaluate your prices as you grow.
4. Be honest. This advice applies to yourself, your employees and your customers. Be honest about what you can commit to your business. It doesn’t do any good to over-extend yourself when in truth; you don’t have the cash or the hours to commit to a project. Be honest about what your partners can expect from, and what you expect in return. And be honest with clients. At PilmerPR, our #1 rule is “First be good, then talk about it.”
5. Utilize, but don’t over-use, social media. Young people are always eager to jump online, and that’s not a bad thing. But it is important to think carefully before plastering marketing materials on the Internet. Social media is obviously a powerful tool. Focusing it on your business can get word out quickly and cheaply. That said, be careful not to put all of your eggs in the online basket. Experiment and measure results, then constantly evaluate and decide what is working, and what you are wasting resources on.
6. Don’t forget PR. Traditional and online press relations can yield coverage that has longer shelf life and costs less than advertising. Think about what makes your product new, interesting, and relevant. Then, talk to the media about it. You might get great reviews, mentions on blogs, or even appear on news segments. Many media outlets have sections dedicated to people in the community doing outstanding things. Even an article in your campus newspaper can be a valuable source of publicity.
7. Look for mentors. The beginning of any venture can be exhilarating, frustrating, liberating and terrifying all at once. Remember, although younger generations can be more tech-savvy than those who have been in business for years, there are still basic principles that are refined by experience. Many communities offer networking opportunities for entrepreneurs young and old. Take advantage of this, and you may be surprised at the wealth of knowledge your colleagues have to offer.
8. Be ready to handle the challenges of a business.
Running a business isn’t easy. With customers to deal with, clients contacting you at any hour of the day, products to maintain and possibly even staff to manage, operating a business is very intensive. Before you begin anything, consider whether or not you really want to be in business. Running a business isn’t for everyone — you may be technically minded, but running a profitable business is a different thing altogether. Look at the market leaders — Google, for example, is managed by three people: two technically minded founders, plus an experienced professional in the business-oriented role of CEO. Still, if you have an idea, and you really want to go into business with it, don’t give up now. You just might it make it big!
Another important issue you will have to deal with is time, or a lack thereof! With school, work, and everything in between, you could soon find yourself trying to get through 30 hours of work every day. Running a business is more often than not a full time job, and at some point, something’s got to give. Think about where you want to go in life, and make your decisions accordingly. For example, you could be part of a sporting team, or you could go into business, but you probably can’t do both. Often co-curricular and non-school (where applicable) involvements are the first to go; to maintain your social involvement, consider attending user groups, where you can also network and create opportunities for your business.
9. Plan your idea on paper and be ready to explain it to others.
When you’re running a small business, opportunities can come up at the most unexpected times. You may run into a potential client at a party, a conference, or even a bus stop. You can’t let everyone know about your new product or service but the more people who do know, the more opportunities you’re likely to get, and therefore the better your chances of making it through your first few months in business. Get the word out — you might just chance on a recommendation to a potential client!
Work out your business model and the most useful, concise description you can come up with for your goods or services. Let me take this opportunity to recommend my ingenious patent-pending project management system — I call it Pen and Paper. Working out a plan with pen and paper is often far more effective than typing it up, and gives you more time to think it out while you write. Be ready to explain your business to anyone at any time; with this plan in hand, you shouldn’t have any problems. Without a plan, your explanations can end up being inconsistent, sounding unconfident, and achieving little or no effect.
Get business cards printed and carry them around. I’ve been handing out cards since I was 13, and they’re very effective client-winners. At the very least, they give you something on which to scribble the contact details of potential clients. If you bump into anyone who might be in the market for your goods or services, let them know what you do; briefly explain your business using the plan you prepared earlier and give them a card. When you meet in person, some people simply won’t take you seriously; a business card demonstrates that you’re serious about what you do.
10. Make good use of all the resources available to you.
Often, young entrepreneurs don’t have a lot of capital, but there are still many resources available to you. For example, if you’re building a web application for the financial services industry, do you (or more likely, your parents) know any accountants of economists? If you need to quickly undertake a photo shoot for an advertising campaign that a friend has offered to help out with, could you set something up in your parents’ garage? For some, imposing on friends and family to help get things moving can be awkward, but learning to take advantage of the available resources is going to give you a huge advantage as a young entrepreneur.
Lack of access to capital can often become a challenge for young entrepreneurs — basic business development resources such as ad campaigns can become a problem if you don’t have a budget. With a bit of thinking, however, many of these problems can be alleviated by taking advantage of the resources at hand.
11. Build your product to be as complete as possible before seeking financial assistance.
So, you’re developing your whiz-bang product, and suddenly you realise that the Flash charting library you’ve been using in your application actually costs $1200 for commercial use. You pick up the phone, call Uncle Rob and ask if he can lend you the cash. He politely declines. A series of calls to your other relatives end in a similar fashion.
As an entrepreneur, you have ideas with a lot of potential. Just as you will eventually sell your product to potential customers, selling your product to potential financial backers is even more important, and this makes explaining and clarifying those ideas a priority. Develop your product as much as you can before seeking financial support; if possible, put together a demonstration video. The more you can demonstrate your idea, the more convincing you’ll be. Building on the advice that we discussed in point 2 above, potential financial backers — especially venture capitalists — are very important to the success of your business, and deserve an appropriate amount of your attention.
12. Maintain a professional communication channel.
When dealing with clients, you may find yourself working with mature professionals who are high up in their respective corporate hierarchies. Getting them to take you seriously is the tricky part.
If at all possible, live locally, but work globally. Run your life in your local neighbourhood, but until you’re older and feel confident to deal with clients in person or over the phone, you might consider restricting your customer base to offshore clients (although for US-based entrepreneurs this isn’t always an option). Assume the role of a mature industry professional, and you’ll be treated like one. When you go professional, age won’t matter unless you make it matter. Preparing stunning introductions and speeches always helps for the times when you have to work locally; keep a standard speech in mind and make sure you can deliver it confidently as needed.
When you’re working globally, keep communication to email — definitely don’t offer instant messaging as a method of communication. With email, you have a chance to gather your thoughts, and to work out how to respond to clients. As a young entrepreneur, you often have to tread carefully and make sure you don’t lose anyone from your limited customer base. With email, you can take the time to prepare a professional response that conveys your intended image. Instant messaging should be avoided at all costs, especially if you plan to contact clients using the same instant messaging profile you use to contact friends — this creates all sorts of opportunities for revealing your lack of experience.
13. Monitor progress and keep track of tasks.
The last thing clients want is for you to miss a deadline because you were out on a date or partying with friends. Keep a reasonable separation between your professional and social lives — the so-called work/life balance — but keep track of your progress in your life as an entrepreneur, and maintain a close eye on your daily operations.
Often a dedicated calendar and marker pen are sufficient, but develop a system that works for you and allows you to keep track of deadlines, pending tasks, and goals. Importantly, establish many goals, and give each a definite deadline; then make sure you achieve these goals within the time frame you have given yourself. Of course, this is easier said than done, and requires a lot of self-discipline.
Make sure you keep an eye on the big picture, of course. Work out when you expect to start generating revenues, when you want your products and services to be ready, when you aim to secure your first customer, and so on. If you see progress in general sliding, consider putting in a few extra hours here and there, or (if possible) hiring some help — reliable offshore freelancers are plentiful, and the kid next door might not mind helping you out here and there in return for a bit of pocket money (although again, this might be a bit too close to home).
14. Be prepared to fail.
Let’s be honest — most start-ups just don’t take off. However, this eventuality shouldn’t be confused with “failure.” Every time you start a business, you gain a new raft of experiences, extend your skill set, and learn valuable lessons for your future enterprising.
In the event that your business doesn’t make it big, and you end up pulling out of it, look back on what you’ve learned and consider what you plan to do next time. Chances are that you intend to start another business in your lifetime; when you do, you’ll be one business the wiser, and ready to deal with new challenges. There’s always another opportunity; dust yourself off and keep on going! You haven’t failed; you’ve progressed.
These tips won’t earn you certain success, but every bit of knowledge you can gather before you begin your entrepreneurial career can help you avoid serious mistakes..
IMAGE SOURCE:- http://www.google.com
Overweight does not necessarily equal unhealthy.
There are actually plenty of overweight people who are in excellent health.
Conversely, many normal weight people have the metabolic problems associated with obesity.
That’s because the fat under the skin is actuallynot that big of a problem (at least not from a health standpoint… it’s more of a cosmetic problem).
It’s the fat in the abdominal cavity, the belly fat, that causes the biggest issues .
If you have a lot of excess fat around your waistline, even if you’re not very heavy, then you should take some steps to get rid of it.
Belly fat is usually estimated by measuring the circumference around your waist. This can easily be done at home with a simple tape measure.
Anything above 40 inches (102 cm) in men and 35 inches (88 cm) in women, is known as abdominal obesity.
There are actually a few proven strategies that have been shown to target the fat in the belly area more than other areas of the body.
Here are 6 evidence-based ways to lose belly fat.
1. Don’t Eat Sugar… and Avoid Sugar-Sweetened Beverages Like The Plague
Added sugar is extremely unhealthy.
Studies show that it has uniquely harmful effects on metabolic health.
Sugar is half glucose, half fructose… and fructose can only be metabolized by the liver in any significant amount.
When you eat a lot of refined sugar, the liver gets flooded with fructose, and is forced to turn it all into fat.
Numerous studies have shown that excess sugar, mostly due to the large amounts offructose, can lead to increased accumulation of fat in the belly.
Some believe that this is the primary mechanism behind sugar’s harmful effects on health… it increases belly fat and liver fat, which leads to insulin resistance and a host of metabolic problems .
Liquid sugar is even worse in this regard. Liquid calories don’t get “registered” by the brain in the same way as solid calories, so when you drink sugar-sweetened beverages, you end up eating more total calories.
Studies show that sugar-sweetened beverages are linked to a 60% increased risk of obesity in children… per each daily serving.
Make a decision to minimize the amount of sugar in your diet, and considercompletely eliminating sugary drinks.
This includes sugar-sweetened beverages, various sports drinks, as well as coffees and teas with sugar added to them.
Keep in mind that none of this applies to whole fruit, which are extremely healthy and have plenty of fiber that mitigates the negative effects of fructose.
The amount of fructose you get from fruit is negligible compared to what you get from a diet high in refined sugar.
Btw… if you want to cut back on refined sugar, then you must start reading labels. Even foods marketed as health foods can contain huge amounts of sugar.
Excess sugar consumption may be the primary driver of belly fat accumulation, especially sugary beverages like soft drinks and fruit juices.
2. Eating More Protein May be The Best Long-Term Strategy to Reduce Belly Fat
Protein is the most important macronutrient when it comes to losing weight.
It has been shown to reduce cravings by 60%, boost metabolism by 80-100 calories per day and help you eat up to 441 fewer calories per day.
If weight loss is your goal, then adding protein to your diet is perhaps the single most effective change you can do.
Not only will it help you lose… it can also help you avoid re-gaining weight if you ever decide to abandon your weight loss efforts.
There is also some evidence that protein is particularly effective against belly fat.
One study showed that the amount and quality of protein consumed was inversely related to fat in the belly. That is, people who ate more and better protein had much less belly fat.
Another study in Denmark showed that protein, especially animal protein, was linked to significantly reduced risk of belly fat gain over a period of 5 years.
This study also showed that refined carbs and vegetable oils were linked to increased amounts of belly fat, but fruits and vegetables linked to reduced amounts.
Many of the studies showing protein to be effective had protein at 25-30% of calories. That’s what you should aim for.
So… make an effort to increase your intake of unprocessed eggs, fish, seafood,meats, poultry and dairy products. These are the best protein sources in the diet.
If you struggle with getting enough protein in your diet, then a quality protein supplement (like whey protein) is a healthy and convenient way to boost your total intake.
If you’re a vegetarian, check out this article on how to increase your protein intake.
Bonus tip: Consider cooking your foods in coconut oil… some studies have shownthat 30 mL (about 2 tablespoons) of coconut oil per day reduces belly fat slightly.
Eating enough protein is a very effective way to lose weight. Some studies suggest that protein is particularly effective against belly fat accumulation.
3. Cut Carbs From Your Diet
Carb restriction is a very effective way to lose fat.
This is supported by numerous studies… when people cut carbs, their appetite goes down and they lose weight.
Over 20 randomized controlled trials have now shown that low-carb diets lead to 2-3 times more weight loss than low-fat diets .
This is true even when the low-carb groups are allowed to eat as much as they want, while the low-fat groups are calorie restricted and hungry.
Low-carb diets also lead to quick reductions in water weight, which gives people near instant results… a major difference on the scale is often seen within a few days.
There are also studies comparing low-carb and low-fat diets, showing that low-carb diets specifically target the fat in the belly, and around the organs and liver.
What this means is that a particularly high proportion of the fat lost on a low-carb diet is the dangerous and disease promoting abdominal fat.
Just avoiding the refined carbs (white breads, pastas, etc) should be sufficient, especially if you keep your protein high.
However… if you need to lose weight fast, then consider dropping your carbs down to 50 grams per day. This will put your body into ketosis, killing your appetite and making your body start burning primarily fats for fuel.
Of course, low-carb diets have many other health benefits besides just weight loss. They can have life-saving effects in type 2 diabetics, for example.
Studies have shown that low-carb diets are particularly effective at getting rid of the fat in the belly area, around the organs and in the liver.
4. Eat Foods Rich in Fiber… Especially Viscous Fiber
Dietary fiber is mostly indigestible plant matter.
It is often claimed that eating plenty of fiber can help with weight loss.
This is true… but it’s important to keep in mind that not all fiber is created equal.
It seems to be mostly the viscous fibers that can have an effect on your weight.
These are fibers that bind water and form a thick gel that “sits” in the gut.
This gel can dramatically slow the movement of food through your stomach and small bowel, and slow down the digestion and absorption of nutrients. The end result is a prolonged feeling of fullness and reduced appetite.
One review study found that an additional 14 grams of fiber per day were linked to a 10% decrease in calorie intake and weight loss of 2 kg (4.5 lbs) over 4 months.
In one 5-year study, eating 10 grams of soluble fiber per day was linked to a 3.7% reduction in the amount of fat in the abdominal cavity, but it had no effect on the amount of fat under the skin.
What this implies, is that soluble fiber may be particularly effective at reducing the harmful belly fat.
The best way to get more fiber is to eat a lot of plant foods like vegetables and fruit. Legumes are also a good source, as well as some cereals like oats.
Then you could also try taking a fiber supplement like glucomannan. This is one of the most viscous dietary fibers in existence, and has been shown to cause weight loss in many studies.
There is some evidence that soluble dietary fiber may lead to reduced amounts of belly fat, which should cause major improvements in metabolic health.
5. Aerobic Exercise is Very Effective at Reducing Belly Fat
Exercise is important for various reasons.
It is among the best things you can do if you want to live a long, healthy life and avoid disease.
Getting into all of the amazing health benefits of exercise is beyond the scope of this article, but exercise does appears to be effective at reducing belly fat.
However… keep in mind that I’m not talking about abdominal exercises here. Spot reduction (losing fat in one spot) is not possible, and doing endless amounts of crunches will not make you lose fat from the belly.
In one study, 6 weeks of training just the abdominal muscles had no measurable effect on waist circumference or the amount of fat in the abdominal cavity (40).
That being said, other types of exercise can be very effective.
Aerobic exercise (like walking, running, swimming, etc) has been shown to cause major reductions in belly fat in numerous studies (41, 42).
Another study found that exercise completely prevented people from re-gaining abdominal fat after weight loss, implying that exercise is particularly important during weight maintenance (43).
Exercise also leads to reduced inflammation, blood sugar levels and all the other metabolic abnormalities that are associated with central obesity.
Exercise can be very effective if you are trying to lose belly fat. Exercise also has a number of other health benefits.
6. Track Your Foods and Figure Out Exactly What and How Much You Are Eating
What you eat is important. Pretty much everyone knows this.
However… surprisingly, most people actuallydon’t have a clue what they are really eating.
People think they’re eating “high protein,” “low-carb” or whatever… but tend to drastically over- or underestimate.
I think that for anyone who truly wants to optimize their diet, tracking things for a while is absolutely essential.
It doesn’t mean you need to weigh and measure everything for the rest of your life, but doing it every now and then for a few days in a row can help you realize where you need to make changes.
If you want to boost your protein intake to 25-30% of calories, as recommended above, just eating more protein rich foods won’t cut it. You need to actually measure and fine tune in order to reach that goal.
Check out this article here for a calorie calculator and a list of free online tools to track what you are eating.
I personally do this every few months… I weigh and measure everything I eat to see what my current diet is looking like.
Then I know exactly where to make adjustments in order to get closer to my goals.
Image Source:- http://www.google.com
Picture perfect flawless skin is what every woman desires. Nowadays whether you are a student, housewife or a working professional, it is very important to have good skin. This is the first thing people notice about you and it definitely creates a very good impression on the others. Every woman is born with beautiful skin and it is upto us to take care of it properly.
In this article, I will be breaking down the Home remedies on how to keep skin glowing into 2 sections:
So sit back, relax and read on to discover the road to achieve that picture perfect skin. Here are the 10 Mantras/Habits on how to keep skin healthy and
- A proper cleansing routine helps to get rid of pollution which gets settled on the skin during the day.
- Always use a cleanser/ facewash suitable for your skin type instead of soap.
- Soap contains harsh chemicals like sodium carbonate which makes your skin dry by stripping off the moisture from your skin.
- Exfoliation is an essential step in having a clear complexion.
- A good scrub will remove the top layer of dead skin cells, encouraging the production of new, healthy cells.
3.It also improves blood circulation, lightens the skin making it soft, smooth and youthful.
3. Protect your skin
- Always use a good sunscreen with SPF 30 (sun protection factor) whenever you step outdoors.
- Not only in summers, it’s important that you use a sunscreen in winters too.
A good sunscreen protects your skin from the harmful UVA and UVB rays.
4. Pay attention to certain special areas
After the age of 30, It is necessary that you should pay attention to certain special areas like the neck, eyes and hands which show early signs of ageing. The skin around the neck and hands becomes loose gradually and we can observe dark circles and puffiness under the eyes. These are the initial signs of skin ageing.
- To reduce the dark circles and puffiness under the eyes, you can use juice of a raw potato or cucumber. You can keep slices of them over your eyes. Boiled tea bags can also be kept over the eyes. It helps in skin lightening, reducing wrinkles blemishes and dark spots .
- To tighten the loose skin near the neck and hands, massage twice a day with an almond or cocoa massage cream. This will also keep your skin soft and supple. You can also use baby oil or olive oil for massage.
5. Whatever you eat always reflects on your skin and body
- Keep a proper check on what you eat.
- You should strictly avoid junk, processes and deeply fried food as it leads to several skin problems like pimples, acne, blackheads, pre mature ageing, breakouts etc.
- Adopt a balanced diet which should include lots of fresh fruits, green leafy vegetables, cereals and nuts. This would give a healthy, youthful and a glowing skin.
It is very important that you drink 10-12 glasses of water daily, as it helps to flush out the toxins out of your system.
6. Old is not gold always
- Do not use cosmetics products, creams, and tools etc which are very old.
- Always check the expiry date before buying and using the product.
Try not to share your personal cosmetics with others as it contaminates it and makes it unsafe for personal use.
7. Makeup removal
- Never forget to remove any traces of makeup from your face before going to bed.
- Sleeping with makeup will clog your pores leading to pimples and breakouts. It will also make your skin look dull and lifeless.
- You should use an alcohol free cleanser for makeup removal.
Rose water can also be used as it is a natural toner.
8. Sleeping beauty
- Sound sleep is very essential for healthy skin and body.
- While we sleep, our body repairs the damaged cells and replenishes the old ones.
Thus our body requires at least 8 hours of sleep daily.
9. Stay away from bad habits
If glowing skin is what you desire, then keep your bad addictions away.
- Smoking tobacco, drugs and drinking alcohol can lead to serious health as well as skin problems.
- It is responsible for pre mature ageing, fine lines and wrinkles.
The smoke contracts the blood vessels and thus depriving your skin of the essential nutrients.
10. Exercise well
When you exercise, your body receives a lot of oxygen while you breathe heavily. Oxygen fights off the formation of free radicals, which leads to pre mature ageing and dull skin.
- Indulge in regular brisk exercises like walking, jogging, dancing, yoga, cycling and boxing.
- It makes your body fit and healthy and adds a glow to your face.
- When your sweat while exercising, you burn off the extra calories and it also improves the blood circulation, digestion and gives you a healthy glow.
Healthy Food for Glowing Skin
A healthy diet is very important for your body and skin. Fresh fruits and vegetables are a storehouse of vitamins and minerals that are important for our body. Try to include them in your daily diet for a younger and glowing skin. Some more home remedies for fair skin:
1. Vitamin A rich foods like papaya, carrot, green leafy vegetables etc.
2. Vitamin C rich foods such as lime, amla, oranges, guava, spinach, etc facilitate in collagen production.
3. Whole grains, cereals, almonds, walnuts are very rich in Vitamin E, which makes our skin soft, silky and supple.
4. Banana is a good source of iron, magnesium and potassium. It also helps to reduce menstrual cramps.
5. Carrots contain large quantities of beta- carotene which is converted into vitamin A by the body. Vitamin A rejuvenates the skin and also helps fight wrinkles. Carrots are also known for their skin lightening properties.
Hope the guide was helpful. Let us know if we missed something in the comments below. We will try to get them included in the list right away.
Image Source:- http://www.google.com
Seduction is all about paying attention to someone’s else’s needs and moving forward accordingly. If you want to seduce a woman, spend time getting to know her, set an appropriate atmosphere, and move slowly while getting physical.
Below are some tips on How To Seduce A Woman
1. Setting Things Up
Seduction is all about timing. Part of what makes a person want another person is the anticipation. When you meet a woman you’re interested in, proceed slowly. Wait a bit to approach her and start off by listening more than you talk. Do not reveal your intention right away as this might be off-putting. Move slowly, at least at first.
If you want a woman to notice you, you’ll have to dress your best. Work on dressing up if you expect to see someone you’re attracted to at a bar, party, or other event.
- Choose nice, flattering clothing. If you’re worried your current wardrobe is too drab, go to a department store. You can ask a sales consultant to help you choose an outfit that’s flattering for your body.
- Remember, it’s sexy to be yourself. Strive to look your best on your own terms. That is, do not shave if you enjoy having a beard or dress in a suit where you’re more of a button down guy. You won’t feel comfortable if you’re not behaving like yourself. This is something your date can easily sense and confidence is key to seduction.
- Take a shower before you go out and consider using a bit of cologne. Too much could be overpowering, but a dab of a classy scent can help.
Listen. When you approach a woman, try to listen. People tend to be attracted to those who seem interested in them. Rather than boasting about your own accomplishment and telling all your own stories, try listening instead.
- Try to ask more questions than you answer. Simple ice breaking questions are nice. Try things like “What do you do for living?” and “Where did you grow up?”
- Always convey that you’re listening. Smile, nod, and occasionally offer commentary like “Uh-huh” or “Yeah.” Ask follow up questions as well. Ask for clarification or further details on stories and personal information.
- Sexual attraction is tied to personality. Getting to know a person well can actually enhance your sexual feelings for that person. If you do end up successfully seducing a woman, you might enjoy the sexual encounter more if you know the person well.
Confidence is something most people are attracted to. Being comfortable with yourself will draw other people to you. Try to proceed with confidence while you interact with the women you’ desire.
- Remember, there’s a fine line between confidence and egomania. Dominating the conversation to brag is off-putting. However, it’s fine to take pride in what you do for a living, where you’re from, and other details about yourself she might ask for.
- Make her laugh. Many people are attracted to people with a healthy sense of humor. Try to crack an appropriate joke during your encounter to see if you can impress her with your comedic side.
Use body language to flirt
Direct and confident body language can signal your interest. Try using cues to show a woman you’re attracted to her and interested in getting physical.
- Stand up straight. Keep your head up and with your shoulders pulled back. Do not fold your arms or hold a drink across your chest. Signal in every way you’re feeling confident.
- Find ways to break the touch barrier flirtatiously. Take a woman’s hand to lead her around a bar or wherever you meet her. Guide her by placing your hand on the small of her back. Try and slowly get a woman more comfortable with your touch.
Try an appropriate pick-up line
Pick-up lines have a bad rap. However, if you choose a pick-up line that’s not overused or sleazy, it can actually highlight your charm and get a woman interested.
- Research on pick-up lines shows that this is a situation where highlighting your good qualities–that is, bragging a little–can help. Women respond less favorably to pick-up lines that are empty compliments or sexual in nature. They tend to be more interested in pick-up lines that allow them to learn something about a stranger that helps them stand out amongst other potential matches. For example, if you’re a nurse, you could try something like, “Wow, this party is pretty lifeless, huh? As a nurse I think I’m pronouncing this DOA.” Or, if you’re a firefighter, you could try something like, “Is it just me or is it hot in here? As a firefighter I think you might be the source of the fire here.”
- If you want to choose a pick-up line, think of something clever that highlights an aspect of your own personality or life. Work in your occupation, if it’s interesting, or some of your hobbies or positive qualities. Do not leave it at a pick-up line, however. Research indicates pick-up lines work best when they’re followed by conversation.
Use smell to your advantage
A little music can help get her in the mood. Remember, keep the focus on her and not you. Choose a type of music she’d like but also songs that are slow, soothing, and sensual.
- Ask her about her musical tastes beforehand. Try putting on a band she likes, but choose songs that are slower. Quicker pop tunes are more likely to put someone in a dancing mood than a sexual mood.
- Classic choices, like Barry White, run the risk of coming off as cheesy. Stick to somewhat non-traditional choices so your date won’t end up rolling her eyes.
Ambiance is important when it comes to seduction. Try to set the mood with a little decoration.
- Candles and mood lighting can go a long way. If you’re sleeping with someone for the first time, she might be a little insecure. Dimming the lights and using candles can help her feel more comfortable getting undressed. Candles are also viewed as romantic and exciting by many.
- Try to clean up a bit before she comes over. A nice, clean house can make you come off as put together and responsible, which can be a turn on for many.
When starting to initiate things, move slowly. Initiate touch by sitting close, placing your hand on her knee or shoulder. Seduction, once again, is all about pacing. Going too fast can be a turn off.
- The first kiss should be gentle, more than a peck but not full on making out. Leave her wanting more. Try to figure out her kissing style as well. How did she kiss back? That gives you a clue as to what she might enjoy.
If you’re trying to seduce someone you’ve been with a long time, try to initiate things in unexpected places. People fall into routines in longterm relationships, which can get boring. Try making out, say, in the kitchen or hopping in the shower with your wife or girlfriend.
Focus on her erogenous zones
Erogenous zones are parts of the body that stimulate sexual desire when touched, kissed, licked, or otherwise caressed. Not everyone’s erogenous zones are the same, but certain areas of the body tend to be sensitive for many women.
- The neck and ears have many nerve endings and are generally not touched during the day. They might respond well to kissing, sucking, licking, and gentle biting.
- The head and feet are major erogenous zones for many. A gentle scalp or foot massage might help get things moving.
- When kissing, focus on the lips. Try licking, biting, and sucking on the lips.
- The abdomen, lower back, and inner thighs are also sensitive to the touch. Many women derive sexual pleasure from being touched here.
Move forward slowly
Seduction is all about maintaining momentum. Moving too fast can make a person uncomfortable or turned off. As you proceed, do so slowly. Pay attention to what a woman wants and what pleases her. Try to be in tune with her needs so the experience is mutually pleasurable experience. Occasionally stop and ask if something feels good and pay close attention to how she responds.
Image Source:- http://www.google.com
This guide will help your for Clash of Clans Cheats and Hack to get free gems and gold for your game. The hacks and Cheats for free gems generation on your account allow you a unique ability to add infinite amount of gems and gold on your Clash of Clans Account. If you are fan of gaming and you are addicted to playing online games but you have had enough from having to spend all those money on the right in game item boosts the we have a method to make things much easier for you. The latest cheat for Clash of Clans will enable you access to infinite amount of free resources such as gold and gems in your COC battle account. This basically means that if you use our hack tool you will never have to spend money again to play Clash of Clans with all its benefits and advantages which you get when you actually spend money.
Clash of Clans Cheats Hack Service
The Clash of Clans Hack Tool is currently the best hack service available on the net which allows players to start generating free gold and gems in their Clash of Clans in game accounts.
To use this hack tool there aren’t any requirements. You just need to follow our link on our website bellow, click on it and you can start getting your share of free gems and gold. And what is even more important you will get a lot of them in very short period. The Clash of Clans hack tool was developed by a hacker who comes from France and he is the best when it comes to creating hacks for mobile device games. Our team has managed to upgrade this tool at a whole new level and made it compatible on all Android and iOS devices. Basically this means that we have used the latest top-notch technology to improve this tool and now the final product is a software tool which will actually work and fulfill your expectations.
How does the Clash of Clans Cheats actually functions and How Can you use it?
Even though this software tool can be found on the internet for quite some time most of the available versions had many issues and bugs that needed to be fixed because often users have complained that they were being traced and their accounts were being banned and shut down due to cheating. That is why we have decided to start improving this hack tool and constantly make updates to prevent from being caught and enable users high security. Get your Clash of Clans Game for your iPhone for free to play.
News and Improvements
There were major bug fixes in the latest version of Clash of Clans hack tool. The current and latest version has embedded a supported proxy cache mode which enables the users high security and makes them completely undetectable.
In addition we also have managed to increase the pace of generating free resources such as gold and gems and they will continuously keep adding to your battle account. Also we have managed to tie our hack tool to the game’s main servers and now the tool when you are connected on your battle account connects to the main database servers and changes the date and time in order to ensure that you will not be caught. That is why there are many users who highly praise our efforts and recommend this tool as the best when it comes to Cheats and Hacks for Clash of Clans.
Newest changes for Clash of Clans Hack
The latest up to date version of COC now generates as many resources as you will request and need. You can also stop this process at any time. To start getting your share of free resources and free items and gems and gold you will need to do only one simple thing and that is to make sure that you enter the correct username of your account in our online application form. Once you are sure that you have entered the right credentials just proceed and your desired amount of resources will start to add up to your Clash of Clans battle account.
Just remember and beware that if by some reason you enter wrong username details these resources will be added to different account in case it exists and you will not be able to use this hack tool from that ip address ever again. SO be careful.
IMAGE SOURCE:- http://www.google.com
Many of the Android users might have faced several issues due to lack of sufficient space in RAM in order to carry out various tasks and to run useful applications. Here is a solution to increase the RAM space of your Android Gadget using the secondary storage such as memory card. Geeks who have been using the old Android phone might have been annoyed with the poor performance and do you wish to move on to get a new smart gadget due to insufficient RAM then here does all your worries come to end. Read more to know more.
Increase Android Mobile RAM Space
Android devices with low RAM space and outdated version of android operating systems like CupCake, Donut, Ginger Bread and HoneyComb which leads to slow processor speed and various other problems is not going to annoy you anymore. A fact in today’s digital arena is that we may find on top when we own a newly launched gadget while down the line we realize that it is getting outdated thus making most of the updated applications functioning complicated and works out improperly. Tech savvy’s and geeks need to shell out all their savings if they opting for a new mobile and smart gadget every time it is released in the market to solve the issues which have been stated above although the solution is very simple.
Play high end graphic games in your smart old android gadget, get rid of smart phone hanging and crashing in your smart gadget simply following the steps which are illustrated as below. All the above cited issues raise due to lack of RAM in your smart gadget thus what all user need to do is that to upgrade the RAM space i.e., to increase the RAM space. Below few best working and experimented methods of increasing the RAM space have been cited follow up them and increase your RAM space of android device.
Best Working Methods to Increase RAM of Android Device
Increase your RAM space with two best methods which allow boosting and increasing the RAM space of your smart phone or gadget which runs with the android OS of outdated versions. Both the methods are absolutely free of charge while the initial method is based up on using an application from Google Play Store and the other method allows user to increase the RAM space manually.
1st METHOD: INCREASE RAM IN ANDROID PHONE USING APP
Increase Android operated smart gadget RAM space by installing and running an application called ROEHSOFT RAM EXPANDER (SWAP).
ROEHSOFT RAM Expander is an amazing app which allows the users to users of Android operated smart gadgets to create partitions as of like hard disk of a desktop on the SC card or Memory card so as to utilize the SD card or memory card as an extended RAM. Which means the more space on your SD card or Memory card so vast would be your RAM space and acts as a Virtual RAM for your Android phone.
Download ROEHSOFT RAM EXPANDER (SWAP) (PREMIUM)*
Steps to download ROEHSOFT RAM EXPANDER (SWAP)
Step 1: Open Google Play Store in your android device.
Step 2: Browse for ROEHSOFT RAM EXPANDER (SWAP) in App store.
Step 3: Tap on to install option and install App in your Android device.
Step 4: Open the ROEHSOFT RAM EXPANDER (SWAP) app and increase the app.
TAP here to Download the ROEHSOFT RAM EXPANDER (SWAP) app.
(Similar to Roehsoft RAM Expander)
We commend every user to check if your device is compatible to ROEHSOFT RAM EXPANDER (SWAP) app.
Features of ROEHSOFT RAM EXPANDER (SWAP) app are as follow
– Free SD card memory as a RAM use (SWAP RAM / SWAP MEMORY)
– Swapfile RAM expansion up to 4.0 GB (file system limit)
– No limit on SWAP partition!
– The usual performance degradation when paged not occur with sd card from class-8
– Widget for PNP swap (swap on / off swap)
– Detailed Memory Information & Analysis
– Swappiness kernel parameter set
– Easy foolproof use
(1 click optimization and automatic calculation)
– Supporting Tung all Android devices (root access and Kernelswap support)
Necessary Steps to Check before Using RAM Expander to increase Android phone RAM
Blindly never ever follow up all the measures which are being stated over here and there in web or suggested by any of your dear ones as it would ruin and your device may malfunction. We do commend the users before downloading the cited app to check the readers for the compatibility of your device with the application. In order to check if your device supports the application readers may install the app MemoryInfo & Swapfile Check, to check for it before installing the ROEHSOFT RAM EXPANDER (SWAP) app.
- Install ROEHSOFT RAM EXPANDER (SWAP) app on your Android phone.
- Tap or click Swap Active in order to create Swap file and Enable it.
- Tap or click the option Active Swap.
Hurray…!!! Here you start your journey to increase RAM for your Android gadget successfully.
2nd METHOD: FREE METHOD TO INCREASE RAM FOR YOUR ANDROID SMART PHONE
This this method of increasing RAM of Android smart gadget has the following requirements,
- Ensure that your gadget has higher or class 4 micro SD Card
- Rooted Android Smart Phone or tablet.
- A Windows OS operated PC
- SD Card compatible reader
Simple guide to Increase RAM of your Android smart gadget
STEP 1: Specified Android Phone/Gadget must supports swapping.
We caution the user to check once again if your device supports the application thus test it installing the app MemoryInfo & Swapfile Check.
STEP 2: Sectionalize your micro SD Card which is being used as the secondary memory in your android device.
- Use any tool to partition your smart micro SD card we suggest you to use Mini tool partition wizard.To Download Click Here mini tool partition wizard.
- Optimize your memory card inserting it into the SD Card compatible reader and connecting it with the PC so as to make internal space partitions of it.
- Download and install the open Mini tool partition and format the inserted SD card.
- Create partitions by right clicking on inserted SD card and select the partition as primary and file system as FAT32 for card more than 4GB.
- Entrust about 1 GB memory for next partition.
- Click on to’ Done’ and again click on make partition option select primary partition but change the file system to EXT2, EXT3 or EXT4.
- Apply all the changes so as to make partition completed.
STEP 3: Link with your Rooted Android Device.
- Link your micro SD card with your rooted android device.
- Browse Google Play Store and download Link2SD. CLICK here to download Link2SD.
- Download and launch Link2SD app and give root permission choosing the “.ext” partition and start linking them.
STEP 4: Increase RAM for your Android Device
- In order to increase the RAM of your Android smart gadget you need to download Swapper for Root.
- Download and launch Swapper for Root app and select the amount of RAM you want to increase which creates a .swp file increasing the RAM of your Android Device.
Congratulations, here you are with an increased RAM in your android smart gadget and thus experience all the high end applications in your smart gadget irrespective of the version of OS.
On a concluding note we would like to state that all the above cited and stated process has been experimented before framing the post. We and or neither our blog is responsible if your smart gadget or micro SC card malfunctions due to your unconsult ill steps which are not stated above. Readers would get desired results if they follow up the above stated process as it is. The sole motive of this post is to enlighten the smart gadget users.
Image Source:– GOOGLE
Whatsapp is the most famous mobile messaging platform till date..But do you know some of the secrets tricks of whatsapp which can take you to the next level. Here in this article, i am highlighting most famous whatsapp tricks.
1.Use Whatsapp Without Any Phone Number
Do you know you can use whatsapp without any phone number. Yes you heard it right. Follow the steps:
- Uninstall whatsapp from your mobile.
- Download whatsapp from play store.
- Turn the flight mode on.
- Download and install spoof messages app from play store
- Start the installation process.
- Now , It will not be able to verify you via internet and it will prompt you to choose alternate SMS Method.
- Now choose check through sms and enter your email.
- Instantly without waiting for any more time click on cancel and authorization process will stop.
- Now open the spoof messaging app and enter below details.
To: +447900347295From: +(Country code)(mobile number)Message: Your email address..
It will now verify whatsapp for you and you will start using whatsapp.
2.Send All Your Conversation To Your Email
Most people wanted to view media and chats on their computer, but they are unaware of a shortcut that can send all the chat history and images, video to your inbox with one single click.
- Just go to whatsapp and press any contact for more than few seconds.
- A pop up menu will appear
Click on email conversation.
3.Spy On Someone Else Whatsapp
- Borrow your friends’ android phone which you want to spy for just one minute.
- Go to settings —> About phone —> Status—> Wi-Fi MAC address
- Note down the mac address. Keep the phone for few more minutes. we need it man.
- Now go to your phone and uninstall whatsapp.
- Change your Mac id to your friend’s one by spoofing mac.
- Now Download and install whatsapp on your phone. Whatsapp will send the verification code to your friend’s phone.
- verify your downloaded whatsapp by the verification code sent to your friend’s phone.
- You have installed exact replica of your friend’s whatsapp. Now whatever he or she will do, you can track it with your phone. Useful for parents and lovers. Do not use it for illegal purpose.
4.Hack Your Friend’s Whatsapp Conversation
Just trick your friend to connect his phone to your PC via USB cable and then steal a file. Takes only 2 minutes.
- Borrow your friend’s phone for few minutes.
- Connect it to your computer via USB.
- Go to folder named whatsapp/Databases
- Two files are there named
- Copy them to your computer . Rename that file from “msgstore-YYYY-MM-DD.1.db.crypt” to “msgstore.db.crypt” If the file is called “msgstore-YYYY-MM-DD.1.db.crypt5”, rename it to “msgstore.db.crypt5”
- Now Uninstall whatsapp.
- Move those copied files msgstore-YYYY-MM-DD.1.db.crypt and -msgstore-YYYY-MM-DD.1.db.crypt5 to your whatsapp/Databases folder on your phone.
Whatsapp will ask for restore. Choose restore from backup. Cheers , you have all your friend’s whatsapp conversation on your phone.
5.How To Know When He Or She Read Your Message
Just go to the conversation chat window of whatsapp and keep the message pressed for few seconds.
On the top there is an i symbol. Click on that. You will see when he or see read you.
6.Stop Someone From Knowing You Read His Message Or Not
You can also stop whatsapp from showing someone else read notification. That is , no one can find out you read their message or not. The only disadvantage is that once you check this option, You also can not determine when your message was read by other.
Open your WhatsApp and tap three vertical dots icon on the top right of your screen.
Now move to Settings > Account > Privacy.
Uncheck Read receipts.
7.Lock Your Whatsapp With A PIN
Some of your whatswpp messages may not be suitable for everyone else in the family, like children, parents etc. In this case you can lock your whatsapp with Whatsapp Lock App
8.Recover Your Deleted Messages On Whatsapp
- Connect your mobile with your pc via USB cable.
- Go to folder named whatsapp/Databases
- Two files are there named msgstore-yyyy..dd..db.crypt and msgstore.db.crypt
- msgstore-yyyy..dd..db.crypt file contains all the messages sent or recieved in last 7 days.
- Open it with notepad or wordpad to view and read messages.Download and install Switchme App from google play on your phone
Add accounts over it and run more than one Whatsapp account via it.
9.Create Shortcuts For Frequently Contacted Friends
Do you know you can easily create a person’s shortcut on your phone home screen.
- Just keep the contact pressed for few seconds and a pop up menu will appear.
- In it choose Add Conversation Shortcut.
- Your shortcut will get created.
10.Whatsapp Profile Picture Prank !
- Connect your Phone to PC via USB cable
- Go to WhatsApp -> Profile Pictures folder
- Copy your friend’s profile pic name and delete the profile pic.
- Now make an image of size 561 x 561 Pixel dimension.
- Make it horrible or funny so that your friend gets really scared.
Show him his profile pic on the phone , he will be shocked.
11.Send A Message To All Your Friends At Once.
If you want to send a message to more than one person, you can use whatsapp broadcast feature.
- For that you have to first create a broadcast list from your contacts.
- Once its ready, go to new broadcast and send message.
- It will be sent to all your friends.
- The only condition is that the person in your broadcast should also have your phone number saved on their phone.
12.Hide Last Seen On Whatsapp
With this trick you can hide when you are last checked your whatsapp. This becomes handy if you want to remain anonymous about your whatsapp behavior.
13.Fake Thumbnail Different From Real Photo
Just download z photo fake app for android and create an image from it which have different thumbnail and different picture to trick your friends. Just download z photo fake app for android and create an image from it which have different thumbnail and different picture to trick your friends.
14.Use Multiple Whatsapp Account On Same Phone
It may be that you have various mobiles with you and in that case a person tends to have more than one whatsapp account. But once you lose or break the old phone, you always wish to use it in your favorite phone. But is it possible. Yes its possible with help of an app. ImageSource:- http://www.google.com
Here are some simple ways to root your Android Phone.
So, guys We are back again with a superb post on how to Root Android Phone Without Computer. We are sharing best-working apps by which you can easily root your android mobile without any problem or even without any risk of hard bricking your android mobile.This method is totally safe to root your android mobile without PC.
Advantages of Rooting your Android Phone
Rooting your android mobile has several advantages, but here we are listing some of the best advantages, you will get after rooting your android mobile. So, if you have prepared your mind to root android without computer, then you must be aware of disadvantages and advantages of rooting android mobile. So, before rooting your android phone make sure that you have read both advantages and disadvantages.
- Access all files of your mobile, whether they are present in the root directory of your storage or enywhere else, by giving root permissions, you can Edit or Delete any system file.
- Increase your mobile performance by over clockocking it, by changing the frequency of CPU of your android mobile, by which you can easily speed up your android mobile without any problem.
- Even, you can increase battery life, by under clocking CPU of your android mobile, which will let your phone battery for long time.
- Can install the several custom rom to change feel of your android version like Cyanogen Mod or AOSP or Eye Candy ROM MIUI which can change the feel off whole android device usage.
- Can upgrade android version of your mobile using custom rom like CM11 or CM12 or any other rom. There are tons of custom rom available now a days like MIUI, Carbon ROM etc.
- Can access some of the best apps which you can use after rooting it only, you can get best root apps for android device from here, which you can use only if your device is rooted. There are more than 50 best root apps which you can’t use on your phone without rooting.
- Internal Memory can also be increased after rooting your android mobile, as you can swap your internal, as well as memory card without any problem, , just by edit vold.fstab file in the root directory which can be accessed once you root your android mobile.
Disadvantages of Rooting your Android Phone
Every thing in this world, which has advantages has its disadvantages also, so here we are listing some of the disadvantages of rooting your android mobile. After reading advantages of rooting android mobile without computer, if you have made your mind to root without pc using these apk, then you must read these disadvantages also.
- Your phone might hard brick: It sounds awkward but it’s truth. Process of rooting android mobile is very risky and has to be done with very caution. As, on wrong step in rooting your android phone might cause hard brick. That’s the reason that I do not recommend newbies to root their android mobile.
- There may be data loss in the process of rooting your mobile: Yea! You heard that right. Rooting your android mobile can create data loss. As in the process of rooting android mobile some steps like hard resetting the whole mobile is included sometime, so team of Dreamy Tricks recommends you to take backup at least so that if you lost your data in process of rooting your android mobile, you can get it back anytime.
- Warranty of your android mobile is killed, when you root it: This is one of main reason that most of guys decides to keep their android phone unrooted as they can not take risk with warranty of their android mobiles. Though, you can unroot your android mobile anytime to get your warranty back. (We will discuss about it later in this post).
- You might face random reboots: This is my personal experience guys as last time, When I was installing a custom ROM in my android mobile I was facing random reboots and apps crashes as well.
There is a loss of privacy as well, as third party ROMS and apps can misuse of root permissions. As, process of rooting your android mobile includes adding of third party apps which is a bit risky.
Below, We are listing 5 methods to root android phone without computer. I have personally tried all of below 10 methods first and then shared it here. All of 10 methods requires APK file to be downloaded from buttons listed there.
Root Android mobile without PC using FramaRoot
About Framaroot for rooting your android mobile:
Framaroot: This is the top-most app which comes on Rank 1 when we talk about rooting any phone without PC. This apk is listed on #1 in the list of apk to root without pc.This app has rooted most of the devices which support their algorithm.This app is a must try for every phone. Root android phone one click by using these apk to root without pc.
Framaroot allows you to root your android mobile easily without any kind of problem. This app even allows to root android without PC or Computer. Follow below methods to root your android mobile via Framaroot.
Steps to root without pc using Framaroot:
- Download Framaroot from above links which we have provided already.
- Install APK in your android phone and Open Framaroot from app drawer now.
- Simply, Click on Boromir and Wait until It does not show Su Installed successfully.
Root Android Phone without Computer using Universal Android Root
About Universal Android Root to root android without pc:
Universal Android root: This app is very popular among root apk for purpose of root without pc. Just download these apk and install in your PC and you are ready to go. This is one of best app to root your android mobile from app builder Kingroot. If you unable to root your android mobile from above apps, then must give this app a try. Click Here To Download Universal Root
This is one of simplest method to root android mobile safely without the computer. Universal AndRoot is the basic android app which can root almost every device without any kind of problem. It is best Framaroot Alternative. Follow, below method to root android mobile using AndRoot.
Steps to root android without pc using Universal AndRoot:
- Just, Download Universal AndRoot from above link.
- Install it in your android mobile. (Make sure you have enabled Unknown Sources in settings).
- Now, Open Universal AndRoot from app drawer.
- Click on Root to begin rooting process.
Note: Before rooting your android phone make sure that you have selected correct Android version. Otherwise, it will not root your android phone.
Root Android without PC using iRoot
About iRoot to root android without computer:
iRoot: iRoot is one of the best app to root android without computer. iRoot is one of popular apk to root without pc.Its a Chinese app, but there are many mods available of this app in English version. In many, last years, iRoot made a great position in rooting mobile phone without laptop or computer.iRoot is basically new upgraded version of iRoot. Click Here To Download iRoot .
iRoot is new application which can root and unroot android mobile easily without PC. Actually, the popular tool which was known as vRoot has updated its name to iRoot. Follow below steps to root your phone without pc.
Root Android without PC using Z4Root
About Z4Root to root your android phone without computer:
Z4 Root: This app is one of the oldest apps to root android without computer without any risk of hard brick of android mobile. This app can root almost every speadtrum chipset device with ease. So, if you owns android phone from manufacturing companies like Lava, Xolo, Micromax, Spice, then you must try this app to root your mobile. Click Here To Download Z4 root .
So, We are back with another apps to root android phone without computer. Z4Root can easily root your android phone without pc easily. Just follow below methods to root without pc. Z4Root can easily root devices like Galaxy s, Xperia smartphones.
Steps for root without pc using Z4Root:
- Download Z4Root apk from above download button.
- Install Z4Root APK in your android phone.(Make sure that you have allowed Unknown Sources in Settings).
- Open Z4Root app in your android phone now.
- Click on Root button.
- Wait for couple of seconds to make sure that Z4Root has completed it’s job.
- Now, simply restart your android phone to root it without computer.
If everything worked well, then this apk will do its task of root without pc easily without creating any kind of problem.
Root without PC using Towel Root
About TowelRoot to root android without pc:
Towel root : Using, Towel root , you can root most of the HTC devices like HTC One M7 without using PC. Just Click on Make it rain after installing this apk. Towel Root has good success rate in rooting android phone without computer. So, you must try Towel Root once to root android without computer. Click Here To Download Towel root
Recently, We have got many comments that some methods are not working to root their android device. So, We have decided to update this post of root android without computer with some more methods to root without pc. Below app is known as Towel Root and follow below method.
Steps to root android without computer by TowelRoot:
- First of all, Take backup of your android device. So that, if you face any problem you can restore your precious data with ease.
- Download Towel Root from link which is given below.
- Once you have downloaded APK of Towel Root, Install it in your android device. (Make sure that you have allowed unknown sources in Settings).
Open Towel Root and click on Make it Rain. ImageSource:- http://www.google.com